Thursday, April 06, 2006

The streak hit 10 - results from 4/5

Well as the title suggests, I had another winning day yesterday. I started off playing a double stack tourney at FullTilt. I overplayed top two pair and was elminated when someone flopped a straight playing 910o. I then played a 180 man SNG where I was knocked out with AK against A10 when the flop came out A10x. My third tourney was an Omaha 8/b tourney at Full Tilt. I finished 8th out of 113 for $34.

Then it was on to my 5/10 game where once again I had great success. The table had 4 players who I had marked as either fish or calling stations and they played true to form. In 90 minutes I won over $300 at the table. This shows the importance of taking notes and of game selection.

So the day ended with a profit of $329. Here is how the bankroll looks....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Apr 6 bankroll - $12,330
Profit - $7078

Tonight is event #5 of the Bluff Poker Tour. It is at Pokerstars at 9pm. I think I am still in 2nd place in the points after the first four events, but I would really like to see a better performance than I had at Full Tilt on Sunday. I am sure I will play a 180 man SNG and some 5/10 as well. Good luck at the tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home