Thursday, April 13, 2006

Results from 4/12

Well I went back to my winning ways last night. While I did take a beating in some tourney play, I made up for it in my 5/10 cash game. Here are some of the details...

The first tourney I play in is the expert series at Royal Vegas Poker. I take a couple of bad beats, losing 77 to 66 and AK vs KQ, but I am still doing ok at the end of the rebuy period. I finally end up losing AQ vs J8 when the guy flops a J and an 8. I finish 39th out of 100 (top 20 pay).

I played in two 45 man SNGs at Stars. The first one I lose KK vs QQ. Out in 41st. The second one was nothing that bad. I just pushed in when I got low and did not win a race. Out in 19th.

So on to the cash games. I won $250 playing 5/10 limit for about 2 hours total. I was looking at finishing over $300 but some guy went runner runner to beat me after I flopped two pair. I win that pot and I finish in the $350-$400 range.

So overall my profit for the day was $187. Here is how the bankroll looks right now....

Jan 1 - $5252
Apr 13 - $11,126
Profit - $5874

Tonight we have event #7 in the Bluff Poker Tour. It is at pokerroom at 9pm. In addition to the prize pool, Pokerroom has thrown in a seat to their $1000 Grand tourney. I would love to play in an event like that. In addition to the Bluff event I will play in some PokerStars 45 man SNGs and some 5/10 play during the night at Bayou Poker. Good luck to everyone out there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home