Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lesson learned

Well the past week I have been busy hanging out with my parents and my wife and kids during spring break. I tried to play poker whenever I could. Unfortunately I reacted extremely poorly to the environment that I was playing in and that caused me to make horrible decisions. This cost me a ton of money during the past week. I have now learned that if the environment is not a good one then I should walk away. I thought that since I was running so hot that I can overcome that. I was dead wrong.

So where does that leave me right now? Well my bankroll took a huge hit. Some of it was variance, but too big a part of it was bad playing. The good news is that I can change that. Starting today I should be back to my regular play and posts. Here is how the bankroll looks as of today......

Jan 1 - $5252
Apr 12 - $10,939
Profit - $5687

Today I will play a 180 man SNG and maybe a tourney on Full Tilt. I will also play some 5/10 as well.

By the way if Frank the bowling phenom is reading this please email me your Paradise Poker ID so that I can find you. Last night I was looking but I must have been looking for the wrong ID. You can email me at billinga@yahoo.com

So starting tonight we rebuild. Good luck to all of you out there.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Hey #33,
Welcome back.
experts series at RVP tonight.

The Mets hit well yesterday.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Hey #34!!! Yes the Mets did hit well. Maybe I will join the experts series tonight and test my luck/skill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home