Sunday, March 05, 2006

Results from 3/4

Well since I was busy all day with the kids, and then I was playing live poker at a friend's house at night, I did not expect to get any online play at all yesterday. I was wrong.

So I get to my friend's house and we play a small $25 entry tourney. There was only 6 of us so we do a $100/$50 split and start playing. All the players are very good, so I look forward to testing my skills.

Unfortunately I get knocked out first at about 1:15 hours into the tourney. Once I lose a flopped two pair to someone who goes runner runner straight. Another time I get crippled slowplaying two pair to a guy who has Aces (one in his hand the other on the flop) when a deadly Ace falls on the river. Then that same guy knocks me out when I push all in with 99 and he calls with his QQ. No help and I am out.

So I dont want to be the official dealer and I did bring my wife's laptop so my friend could look at it. Hmmm what to do, what to do? I know. Let me fire up PokerStars and play my league game that I am missing. It cost $10 and I finish 9th out of 18. Only the top 3 pay, so now what do I do? Well I could play on Bayou Poker without having to do an install. Ok on to the 5/10 game.

A great decision for me. I play about 45 minutes of 5/10 and win $180. The fish were out in full force. So with my bonus I end up the day with a profit of $198. My fourth straight day of $100+ profit.

So here is how the bankroll looks......

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 5 bankroll - $7408 (a new high for the year)
Profit - $2156

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home