Thursday, February 23, 2006

Results from 2/22

Ok everyone I am back to regular updates. With my work schedule the last two weeks and my Tunica trip I was not playing online too much. Now I am back and I should be playing alot of poker over the next 3 days. Last night I tried to get back into the saddle and play a little 5/10. I ended up winning almost $80 in a very short session. Overall I was pleased with the play.

I am going to try something a little different to change things up as well. This week I will be depositing some money in Full Tilt Poker. I am going to use that money to play some NL poker. I will start out at the $25 NL tables and move up when I have 30 buyins at the new level. I will still play 5/10 at Bayou, but I want to change things up as well. So for most nights I will play one table of limit 5/10 and one of $25 NL. I figure using two different sites will make it easy to tell the difference. I will also let everyone know what I am winning/losing at each one.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 22 bankroll - $7192
Profit - $1940
Mar 1 goal - $10000

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the new game Bill, No Limit sure has not been good to me latley.

,PokerBen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home