Sunday, February 26, 2006

Report from 2/25

I could not think of a clever title, sorry. I am sure that by now you are here for the results and not my clever banter. I played two tourneys and essentially broke even (I won a whole $3). I lost another $25 playing NL at Full Tilt. I am struggling there to get action on my hands without making them very vulnerable. It seems that people there play very tight preflop and then loosen up a bit once the flop comes out. I still need to figure out how to exploit that. Fortunately though I was very solid on my 5/10 limit game. I won over $200 playing that which put me at a plus $229 for the day when you factor in my $40 in bonus money that I cleared (thanks again Bayou). So now the bankroll is at an all time high which scares me because I always have a horrible day once I reach this point. Here are the numbers.....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 26 bankroll - $7320
Profit - $2068
Mar 1 goal - $10000 (not going to happen, oh well)

Good luck at the tables!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home