Thursday, March 02, 2006

Results from March 1st

Well we are going to break up the results each day into four different sections from here on out. They are...

MTT (the goal is 100% ROI)
$10 NL Tables (the goal is 8bb/100) This is the game I play with my Dad
$25 NL Tables (the goal is 8bb/100) I play on Full Tilt
5/10 limit on Bayou Poker

MTT - I played the double stack tourney on Full Tilt last night at 9pm. I finished 371 out of 583. I was doing well until my AA ran up against the powerhouse that is K8. My opponent flops two pair and I am out.

$10 NL - I played some with my Dad on Royal Vegas Poker. Man I have forgotten how bad these players are. I won $40 in 99 hands for a rate of 201bb/100. I am sure that is sustainable, lol.

$25 NL - I did not play this last night

5/10 limit - I played 100 hands of this last night, winning $69 in the process. So I am off to a 6.9bb/100 pace. Again this will not be sustainable.

So overall the bankroll went up $100. Not bad considering I got home late and could not play long. Here are the bankroll numbers.....

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 2 bankroll - $6983
Profit - $1731

I am definitely going to play the double stack tourney again at 9pm at Full Tilt. I believe this is one of the best structures out there. Come check it out. Take care and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home