Friday, March 03, 2006

Results from March 2nd

MTT - Well I played in two MTT tourneys last night. One was a HORSE tourney that cost $5.50. I just love playing those tourneys. We had 24 people join the tourney and I finished 6th. It only paid the top 3 people though. The 2nd tourney of the night was the 9pm Double Stack on Full Tilt. I ended up finishing 39th out of 503 people to win $16.31. My final hand I was short stacked with the blinds at 800/1600 with a 200 ante. I decided to push my last 10k in with A9 but I was called by AK. No magic for me and I was out. I still had a blast though, and I will keep playing those tourneys.

$10NL - I had about 45 minutes to kill before my tourneys so I decided to join my Dad again at the tables. I was card dead for the entire time though, and I finished winning a whopping 18 cents!!!!!

$25NL - I did not play these tables for the 2nd straight night.

5/10 Limit - In the same 45 minutes that I played the $10 NL table I decided to play limit. I did very well, winning $112 in that short amount of time.

So here is where I stand in each game.

MTT - So far I have a negative ROI ($27.50 spent / $16.31 winnings) but it is early
$10NL - I am up 200bb overall, winning at a 152bb/100 hand clip. Again it is early
$25NL - I have not played yet this month
5/10 Limit - I am up 18.4 bb overall, winning at a 10.8 bb/100 clip. Still early

So with some limited bonus being cleared, my profit for the day was $121. Here is how the bankroll looks......

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Mar 3 bankroll - $7104
Profit - $1752

Good luck to everyone out on the felt.

3 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

39th Thats great Bill. I was going to call you tonight to see how you finished.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger titans01 said...

Hey Bill, you still playing that 5/10 on Bayou for the 50% rakeback? Just curious because I think you could do better on some of the other PokerRoom skins just chasing bonuses. Betsson and LocoPoker both have 7x bonuses ($800 total) right now that would be about 100% rakeback at 5/10 limit full ring.

Anyways, love the blog and good luck.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Yes Titans I am still playing at Bayou. I will have to check those other ones out eventually. I still have about 5k to clear on this site and I do really like the guys who run it.

I am glad you love the blog. Thanks for the good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home