Saturday, February 25, 2006

An "Even Steven" Day - Results from 2/24

Well I had a lot of play for very little profit. I did play in a $10 tourney at Full Tilt but I finished in the middle of the pack. I stayed even for my $25 NL play. I did play some $10 NL with my Dad and as expected the play was horrible. Unfortunately I got sucked out several times and I lost my $10 buyin. In 5/10 I was a winner which made my overall day a profit of $22. Not exactly what I am looking for, but it sure beats losing. I am hoping to get in one of the PokerStars 180 person SNGs, but I am not sure if I can at this point. Today I have kid duty, still paying for that Tunica trip ;-) , and playing will be difficult until tonight.

Jan 1 - $5252
Feb 25 - $7091
Profit - $1839
Mar 1 goal - $10000

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, I think that's a great idea moving some of your $ around. Like you said, when you play one type of game for a long period of time, it takes all the fun out of it, I think by you changing it up, it will keep things interesting for you. I wish I had the $ to move around to different sites, & stuff, but that's just not in the cards for me. (every pun intended)

Well GL, & I will talk to ya' soon.

,PokerBen

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Yeah I needed to change things up just a bit. I also wanted to work on the NL game some and my MTT game before the Bluff Poker Tour started up again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home