Saturday, February 04, 2006

Yeah a winning day - results from 2/3

Well the losing streak ended at two miserable days. Last night I won at a pretty good clip and finished the day winning $258. I also started to receive the bonus once again from Bayou. They had problems at a network level, but they are starting to fix it. So I was paid another $221 in bonus (I clear $40-$50 a day in bonus). I am still owed another $150, but at least we are getting closer.

Today I play a WSOP sat at Absolute Poker at 8pm. There are only 45 or so people that qualified for this event with the winner getting the WSOP seat. It is not a main event seat, but it is a seat to a $1500 NL event, and boy would I love to play in it. I am very familiar with these players, and it is a great field. Hopefully the flop will be with me. Best of luck to all of you out there.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 4 bankroll - $6533 ($6683 with the other bonus)
Profit - $1281 ($1431 with the other bonus)
Mar 1 goal - $10000

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Hey Bill,

Good luck tonight.

Check your Absolute Software. Mine updated late night and wouldn't open today so I had to reload it.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks for the tip omenic. I will look at it now to make sure I am ok.

 
At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,

Good luck with your play...How many hands did you play in Feb and are you getting rake back? That will help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home