Thursday, January 26, 2006

The streak continues - results from 1/25

Well yes it is a small streak, but a streak is still a streak. I won for the 3rd day in a row, posting a win at a clip of 5bb/100 hands for the limited amount of time that I was able to play. I was busy helping my son finish his pinewood derby car for his race on Saturday. Including the bonus money I posted a $98 win for the night. Right now my problem does not seem to be winning, it is not having enough time to actually play. This was not something that I anticipated when I first started out. By the time the middle of February comes around I will have a ton more free time to actually play.

By the way talk about customer service. If you have not joined Bayou Poker you are doing yourself a disservice. I was asking Mike Henry at Bayou if he heard anything over the last two days about my missing $70 in rake. He said that they are still working on it, but in the meantime he would take my word on what is missing and just send me $100. Then when my actual bonus money comes in I can keep it for my pain and suffering. He is a great guy, and he stands by his players. You ought to put some money with them, you will not regret it.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 26 bankroll - $6439 (not including the $100)
Profit - $1187
Feb 1 goal - $7252

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Quackpot said...

I'll have to check them out after I clear my FTP and Party bonuses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home