Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just call me donkey - results from 2/1

Well I finally had a losing session at 5/10. The loss does not upset me, it is a minor setback. What kills me is that I knew that I was not in any shape to play, and I still played. That is DUMB. I was telling my buddy Jeremy that I had an absolutely rotten day and I was not in the frame of mind to play. So did I sit at home and read a book? No. Did I watch TV? No. I played. Let me tell you that when you are not 100%, and then you are unlucky on top of it, you will get crushed. That is exactly what happened to me. I lost $401 playing 5/10. That is ridiculous.

But the good thing about writing this is that I feel it leaving me now that it is over. We all have these bad days. By the end of the weekend I will be back up over 7k and will be back to my winning ways. It will all start with me bringing my "A" game today. So with that I am just going to post the numbers and learn my lesson.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 2 bankroll - $6460 ($6643 when you add my missing bonus)
Profit - $1208/$1391 (with the missing bonus)
Mar 1 goal - $10,000

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Quackpot said...

That's a tough day. I know how you feel. Things will turn around quick if you let it roll off your back. I didn't and it cost me a lot earlier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home