Friday, February 03, 2006

AAAAAAARRGGGGHHHH!!!!! - results from 2/2

Well I now officially hate the month of February. I have gotten my ass kicked two days in a row and man it sucks. I lost a total of $2000 in pots last night when an opponent hit either a two outer or a three outer to beat me. That is not to say I played it perfectly all night, but I played pretty damn well. I am going to give this another night or two before I push the panic button, but it does not feel good to go backwards. So I ended up losing $406 last night at 5/10. Hopefully I have reached the end of the rut.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 3 bankroll - $6054 ($6312 when you count the $258 in bonus money owed)
Profit - $802/$1060
Mar 1 goal - $10000

3 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

I won the Poker Analysis event tonight at Titan.

I hope this motivates you to take down that game tomorrow.

BillinWSOP.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Congrats Omenic!!!! Do you play in the freeroll games or just the buyin games?

By the way I like that new name. Hopefully it comes through tomorrow night. If you are free we play at 8pm at Absolute.

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

I just joined PA. So I can't play the freerolls for 30 days.

Seriously win that thing tomorrow. Be ready a half an hour before. Reboot the computer, use the washroom then gametime :

WIN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home