Friday, January 27, 2006

Not a good day - results from 1/26

Well yesterday sucked. First I was just getting absolutely sucked out on. Then I got lazy and just compounded the problem. I am not going to worry about it too much, but I will learn from it. Sometimes you are just not on your "A" game and then you should not play. Well I will tell you not to expect much in the way of updates over this weekend. I have a live game that I am playing in tonight, and then I promised the wife we would have a date night on Saturday. So it looks like there will be no online poker until Sunday. Sunday I am playing for a $1500 WSOP seat in the finals of the Online Poker Tour. They are taking all their champions over the past year and having them play for a seat in the event. They are giving seats to the top 3. Since I was a two time champion last year I qualify for the event. This is the first of four WSOP sats that I qualified for. Take care and good luck out there.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Jan 27 bankroll - $6367
Profit - $1115
Feb 1 goal - $7252

8 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the WSOP seat, take it down.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Are you able to designate someone to play for your second spot-

if so ask quack or Kenna.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Quackpot said...

Good luck on the seat Bill.

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have been following your blog since some time now, and I was wondering if you are playing NL or L 3/6? I think you are playing L, but I can't find it anywhere. If you are playing L, are the MTTs also L?

I wish you the best at the tables. Do not forget to enjoy it!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

I just joined poker analysis. I should have been there before.

And who's on the top of the list for the WSOP freeroll at ABsolute poker.

Bill of course.

It's on the 4th of Feb.

Good Luck

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks guys for the well wishes. It would sure be nice to take down one of these tourneys. My best bet would be the one next week at Absolute since there will be so little people in it that qualified.

The game I play at Bayou is 3/6 limit poker. NL just has too much variance for me just yet. I use to play NL, and I may go back one day, but not now. My goal really is to get to the point that I can play 10/20 or 15/30 limit.

Hey Omenic that pokeranalysis is a great site. Once you are there 30 days (and an active poster) you can play in their league games. You will be stunned by the level of play. It is very good.

Anyway of course I will post how I do tomorrow. I am going to try and play a little while today.

By the way in my live game on Friday I won $60. I was the big winner in the game. I made most of my money at the end of the night when we played a $10 SNG with 7 people. I took down first place which was $50.

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good News from 85!
First off best of luck in the big tourney!
I know you are a bowler so I thought you would get a kick out of this.
I went bowling for the 1st time in 10 years today. 1st game I rolled an 87 I had one spare and scratched the next ball.
2nd game I marked all but 2 frames for a 193.
3 strikes in a row really helps out a score.
What did I learn? My bowling is as consistent as my poker game and that both can be fun even if you aren't doing well.

Again. GL in the big game.

85

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good News from 85!
First off best of luck in the big tourney!
I know you are a bowler so I thought you would get a kick out of this.
I went bowling for the 1st time in 10 years today. 1st game I rolled an 87 I had one spare and scratched the next ball.
2nd game I marked all but 2 frames for a 193.
3 strikes in a row really helps out a score.
What did I learn? My bowling is as consistent as my poker game and that both can be fun even if you aren't doing well.

Again. GL in the big game.

85

 

Post a Comment

<< Home