Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A quick update - results from 2/7

Well I am off to one of our very tiring conferences. Updates for the next two days will have to come at night because I will be at meetings from 7AM-6PM. I did play in two tourneys last night and they both ended in horrible fashion. The first tourney we are down to the final table and 3 people get paid. We are down to 6 people. A short stack goes allin and I wake up with JJ. I move allin and two people fold behind me. A guy call two allins cold with A9c. I have him covered. The flop of course comes A9x and I am crippled. I go out the next hand with Q10s against AK. Oh well.

The other tourney which pays three people I am at the final table with 8 of us left. Hatfield (from pokerfox.net) min raises me on the big blind. I have 72d and I call the min raise since we both have healthy stacks. I figure him for an A or a mid pocket pair. The flop comes A72. Jackpot!!!!!! I check, he bets 300, I make it 1200, he goes all-in. Now I figure he has AK. I dont believe he has AA because the min raise is questionable preflop from him and he would want me to catch up if he had a set of aces. A set of sevens or twos is unlikely because I have a 72. He cannot have A7 or A2 because why raise with that garbage preflop? No, I believe he has AK so I call. He flips over AQ. Awesome!!! Until the turn brings an ace and I am out again. So much for putting all your money in with the best of it.

So despite all the crap happening to me, I move on and play 5/10. I do not go on tilt, instead I play my regular game. I win over $100 in less than 90 minutes and call it a night since it is so late. Overall with bonus money I end up $143 for the day including those two evil tourneys.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 8 bankroll - $6672 ($6792 with missing bonus money)
Profit - $1420/$1540 with bonus
Mar 1 goal - $10000

4 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did better than me at the pokerfox. I pushed a little too hard with QQ pre flop and got run over by KK.

Did you get an email a couple of days ago from fellows772@hotmail?
That was me.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

poker analysis tonight at rvp (02/09)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I did get the email. Did you get my response???

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I didn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home