Monday, February 06, 2006

I hate the Steelers - Results from the weekend

Well I am a Dallas Cowboys fan which means that I grew up hating the Steelers. That continued yesterday. I thought for sure that Seattle would win, which shows me once again why I do not bet money on sports. I do have to wash my neighbor's truck thanks to the loss. Oh well.

Saturday I continued my struggles at 5/10. I am just a break even player at this level, but at least I am not a losing player. I believe I can lick this game with some more patience post flop, so I am going to continue it for now. I lost like 35bb on Saturday and then won some back on Sunday, but overall the weekend was a loss. Today is a day off of work for me so I will probably get 1000 hands or so in at this level. I would like to be able to post a win today.

Bayou is still having some problems with my bonus money but they are working hard on fixing it. I will continue to post my results with the missing bonus that I should be getting.

Jan 1 bankroll - $5252
Feb 6 bankroll - $6209/$6416 with bonus
Profit - $957/$1164 with bonus
Mar 1 goal - $10000

8 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Quackpot said...

If you won yesterday, my conspiracy theory is blown. ;-) Maybe we can both move in the right direction now.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger billinga said...

What conspiracy theory? I must have missed it. But I keep reading information on limit poker and trying to improve my game. Some of the play here at 5/10 just amazes me sometimes.

One of my first hands today I lose with top two pair to bottom set. These cooler hands are killing me.

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you get a day off work today? I am jealous

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I took off since I had post traumatic super bowl stress disorder.

I am playing two tables of 5/10 right now in pokerroom and I am up marginally. Nothing to write home about as of yet.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Quackpot said...

I posted about only one or the other of us being able to win on a given day as a bit of humor. Since you were winning so much and I was going in the other direction. And since we weren't playing each other it must be a conspiracy. ;-)

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Ahhhhh. That is funny. Well then I would hate to be you today because so far I am winning.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Admin said...

But I can guarantee that when Bill is winning, I am losing. When Quack is winning, I am losing. When Bill is losing, I am losing. When Quack is losing I am losing.

I think it boils down to:

I am currently a losing player. :)

gg Steelers

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger billinga said...

As I tell my son all the time, if you try your best and you are having fun, then you are a winner. Someone may score more points than you, or scoop more pots than you, but you are still a winner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home