Thursday, January 25, 2007

Results from 1/25

Well yesterday went much better for me. I four tabled 1/2 and 2/4 NL on Full Tilt and ended up winning almost $1100. That brings the bankroll back to 25.3k.

What did I do differently from the night before? I did attempt less semibluffs. Unless I had a huge draw I tried to keep the pots small. I paid much more attention to see where the raises were coming from before I reacted. Sometimes I do not do that when I am playing multiple tables. This time I made sure that I took the time needed.

So today we will be at it again. Maybe I can finally turn a profit this month besides my rakeback payment. Best of luck to everyone out there.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger HardcoreBO said...

Yo man... this is just a random hell... glad to see some bloggers still keeping the dream alive!
I recently started blogging again and I'm starting new project. Wish me luck!
-Bo

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger HardcoreBO said...

*hello

 

Post a Comment

<< Home