Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Results from 1/23

I took several steps backward yesterday. My cash game run was horrible. Six times I flopped top pair/nut flush draw. I lost all six. Once I flopped aces full when the other guy flopped quads. It was just a sick run of cards. Now I will say that I probably semi-bluffed way too often considering the run that I was on. My table image was probably a touch too reckless and thus I did not get the laydowns I needed, nor did I get the draws that I was betting.

I also suffered a heartbreaking defeat in the $5 rebuy. I ended up bubbling in a tourney that had 1900 people in it. I had a better than average stack the entire time when I get QQ in the big blind. The button did a standard raise and the sb called. I go allin over the top which was a rather big reraise. The button called and the sb folded, but the button turns over KK and I am out just short of the money. If I win that hand I would be in the top 10 in chips. Of course I always play to win, which hurt me in this situation.

So for the day I dropped 2k and that puts the bankroll at 24.3k. I went to bed early since I just did not have a good feeling at the table. Hopefully I can turn it around tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home