Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another up and down day

Well last night I played a ton of tourneys and some cash games. The tourneys were aggravating to say the least. I bubbled out of two of them and did not cash in any of the five that I played. The most heartbreaking was the $10 rebuy on Stars. I finished 65 out of 795, when the top 63 paid out. I was always about the average chip stack until two bad beats and one horrible call shortstacked me.

The good news is that I won about $600 in my cash games at Full Tilt. The profit for the day was $485 overall, which brings the bankroll to a little over 26.3k. I decided that come February I will be playing in the FTOPS on Full Tilt. Most of the buyins are in the $200-$300 range, and as long as I continue to do well I will enter those.

Anyway best of luck everyone. I will post tomorrow. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home