Friday, October 20, 2006

"Out of office" note

Well last night was not a good night for cash games for me. I lose a couple of huge pots on set over set and two pair/nut flush draw vs. a set. Overall for the day I lost $550 playing 2/4 which dropped the bankroll to 21.4k.

This weekend I have rented a house in a small German-style town for Octoberfest. I am looking forward to the fun weekend, but it means no poker until Sunday night. That just means I need to focus even more on clearing my bonus at Full Tilt when I get back.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will start posting again on Monday.

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so u went to Helen??

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Yes I went to Helen. We had a great time. We rented an awesome 4 bedroom house with two other couples and their kids. I just got back about 30 minutes ago, so now I need to relax without kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home