Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Results from the weekend

It was a great weekend overall. We had a Bluff Magazine forum gathering this weekend and boy did we have alot of fun. It started with picking people up from the airport in the morning and then right into a .25/.50 NL cash game. We then headed over to the Bluff offices for a $20 buyin tourney, some lunch, and more .25/.50 NL cash games. Bluff donated shirts, a pair of Oakley thumps, and some Greg Raymer and Jennifer Tilly signed magazines as additional prizes. VIP poker also gave us shirts and donated three sweet chip sets as prizes for the weekend events. Yours truly finished in the middle of the pack of the tourney but won $109 in the cash game.

Then the whole pack of us (22 in total) headed to my buddy Jeremy's house where we played a $50 tourney with 7500 as a starting stack and 30 minute blinds that started at 25/25. That structure worked in my favor since I did not get any cards for the first three hours. I then started to get some cards and slowly built my stack. I made the final table where I was a force to be reckoned with and eventually chopped the first place money with the chip lead. I got $400 for my efforts and one of those sweet chip sets (thanks VIP!!!).

Saturday the guys played Whirlyball which is a combination of bumpercars and lacrosse. Many people were sore after that. I did not play as I had a soccer game to go to. They also had another tourney with a $20 buyin followed by a .50/1 NL cash game that went to 6AM. I missed it due to a Halloween party where I drank waaaay too much thanks to beer pong game that broke out.

Sunday I was able to play some poker online and I won some playing 2/4 on Full Tilt. I also won again yesterday. Overall the bankroll is at 23.5k now. It really is probably over 24k, due to all the money (about $1300) I have sitting in my room from the past two weekends of live poker. Since I have not deposited it into my poker checking/savings account yet I will not add it to the bankroll as of now. I instead will use it to fund the bankroll for the Tunica trip that starts on Thursday.

Today I will play more 2/4 on Full Tilt as I am trying to clear that bonus. I am almost done clearing the entire $500, and I have made money doing it. I will report back tomorrow. Good luck to everyone out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home