Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update from 10/24

Well last night was a light night of play due to it being bowling night. I did bowl 208-211-158-577 last night. It was the first time I have bowled well in a long time. As for poker, which is what you all really care about, I played some 2/4 on Full Tilt and I won about $100 in two hours of play. Like I said nothing to write home to Mom about, but it is still in the right direction.

The next week and a half will be alot of fun but I will not get to play much poker online. On Friday many people from the Bluff Magazine forum are getting together for a weekend of poker, drinking, more poker, some other activities like laser tag and whirlyball, and then some more poker. I am really looking forward to seeing some of the people that I have only chatted with online over the last couple of years.

Then next Thursday is my 2nd Tunica trip. I am staying at the Goldstrike from Thursday-Sunday. I got a great poker rate which works out to $30 a night as long as I play 5 hours a day of poker. Since I am sure I will average over 12 hours a day, that will not be a problem. I am sharing the room with a buddy of mine so it is even cheaper than that. I will mostly play 1/2 NL and maybe some 2/5 NL if things are going well.

Tonight and tomorrow I will get to play and then it is just live poker until Sunday. Good luck to everyone out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home