Thursday, October 19, 2006

Results from 10/18

Man I feel like an idiot posting some of this stuff, but in an effort to fully disclose my activities, here we go...

I entered the deep stack tourney at 9:15 at Full Tilt. I figure that deepstack tourneys should favor me, so I put in my $26. I fold for a while until I get AQ32 double suited. I raise, and I am reraised. The flop comes 654 all in my suit with the Q. I have a flush and the nut low. The guy bets out, I reraise, he goes allin and I call. He wins with a higher flush and takes the whole pot. What happened to my nut low you ask? Well it turns out it was a PL Omaha tourney and not Omaha 8/b like I originally thought. What a dope I am. Oh well.

I then join the Bluff forum regulars event that was a $10 event with $600 added to the prize pool plus a iPod nano as a bounty on someone's head. I did not collect the bounty, but I did win first place which was worth $415.

I also won over $300 on my cash game (2/4 NL) on Full Tilt which put my profit for the day over $700. The bankroll is now at 22k.

Tonight maybe I will actually pay attention to which tourneys I join, and I will play some cash games as well. Best of luck to everyone.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Classic mistep Bill. Ive done the same myself. Thought I was playing PLO8 and realized after I went out faster then you can say Nut Flush that it was an Omaha Hi tourney. And you know I am pretty decent at both forms of Omaha!!!

Hope all is well!!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Good to hear from you irongirl. How are things going with you????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home