Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another disaster of a weekend - Vacation notice

Ok this weekend has been a nightmare. I just cannot win. When I get QQ, it is up against AA. AK on a flop of K55? Someone has J5. So what to do? Take a vacation. I am done with poker until I am back from vacation. No more at all. I will be sitting out and then when I get back I am dropping back down to 2/4 until I can get back over 25k. Where am I now? At 22.2k. I lost over 3k again this weekend playing mostly 3/6 and some 2/4. Like I said I am going back down to 2/4. So no more posts from me until August 7th.

I am at the bottom of the poker playing career right now. Dropping almost 6k in a week kills me. I know I will overcome, but for now I must stop playing, enjoy time with the family, and then come back with a new focus.

So that is it for now. I am sorry for the dark news. These clouds will lift. I hope you guys understand my position. Best of luck to everyone, and I will see you in two weeks time.

4 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there bill, lost 2k one week myself, took a whole week off and came back and won 3k in two touranments the next weekend.

I am off to vegas in the morning for the 1500 on tuesday, next year we go together!!

enjoy your vacation.

atl_holdemfan

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks bud. Best of luck to you in the WSOP. Please let me know how you did.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time with your family!! Family is way more important than poker. If you haven't yet read it take along Harrinton III. It's a fun workbook.

 
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 

Post a Comment

<< Home