Thursday, May 25, 2006

Results from 5/24

Well I am starting to feel much better today. I have not taken the pain killers at all today. I did play some tourneys yesterday and some 1/2 NL. I cashed in one 180 man SNG finishing 17th. I also won some money playing 1/2 NL. Overall the day's profits were $129. Not bad considering I put myself in a $300 hole when I took a shot playing 2/4 NL earlier in the day. I was playing that table fine when I took a huge hit on a hand that I flopped bottom set and my opponent called my all in with an overpair that turned into a winning set on the river. Oh well, at least I took a stab at it.

Tonight we have event 19 of the Bluff Poker Tour. I am currently 3rd in the standings. We play at Doyle's room which has never served me well. I am $163 so far today from the 1/2 NL tables. If that holds up, then we are looking at a new high for the year. The bankroll is at $12,463 as of this morning, not counting the $163.

Take care and thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to everyone.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

You seemed to be running well last night- is there a story or did you just start running cold?

You get to see what might have been tonight - Scott Kazmir.

Definition:
-EV - Scott Kazmir for Victor Zambrano.

Glad to see you're feeling better.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger billinga said...

I was running well in the BPT. Actually that tournament I was dealt the best cards I have ever been dealt for a tourney.

The first hour I lost with trip jacks when I was outkicked, and I lost with AK against AA when an A flopped. I was still in the top 5 though.

The second hour was brutal. Twice I flopped a set and lost both hands. Then twice I flopped a flush and lost. The absolute worst was when I flopped a boat and lost to a bigger boat on the river. It was crazy.

But the absolute worst hit was when I lost a $560 pot in the 1/2 cash game with AA against KK when the river brought a third King.

Not a good night at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home