Monday, February 13, 2006

I just have to post this - results from a brief session

Ok I had some extra time so I decided to play a little on two tables. Talk about having a deck literally hit you!!!! I could not lose. It was as simple as that. Though I did lose one hand with AA and another with KK it seemed like every hand I went in, I won. If I had AK then a flop would be AKx. If I limped with 88 an 8 would flop. It was surreal. I only played 296 hands yet I won an outstanding $565 for a winning clip of 19bb/100 hands!!!! That is sick. If I can hang on today I will finally be back in the positive for the month and at my highest point year to date. I almost don't want to play tonight (but I will). I just had to share the good news. I hope all of you that read this experiences the same thing today. Take care.

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What limits r u playing? and how much did u start ur bankroll with?

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I started the year with $5252 and I am playing 5/10 limit.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Quackpot said...

Well my little hope seems to be working for one of us so far. Hopefully come thursday I'll get my chance as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home