Thursday, June 08, 2006

Results over the last couple of days

Well the results have been good actually. I have just been playing 1/2 NL and not much else. Over the past two days I have won about $1000, and the bankroll has just crossed the 14k number. Tonight I will play some more 1/2 NL and also the Bluff Poker Tour event which will be at Full Tilt at 9pm.

If you have not given Pokershare a look yet I suggest you give it a shot. The tourney structure is the best on the internet, and the guarantees sometimes are not filled, especially the bigger ones. Last Sunday there was a 6k overlay in their 25k tourney. Pretty nice. Anyway you should take a look.

That is all for now. Hopefully I can have a good tourney for once and not have to count on my cash game play to be a winner. Good luck everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home