Saturday, June 03, 2006

Results from 6/1 and 6/2

Well on Thursday we had another stop of the Bluff poker tour. I got knocked out in the first orbit when I was dealt pocket jacks, flopped top set, and lost to a gutshot straight draw. Oh well it happens.

I did play a live game tonight with some of my buddies that I met through Bluff Magazine. I won the first tourney which netted me $125, and I lost in the 2nd tourney. Overall I had left with a nice profit and some more fun with the guys. I really enjoy getting to play live. Those of you who think that online poker is rigged should have seen the hand we had live. On guy had KQ and the other had AA. The flop comes QQx. The turn card brings an Ace and they both go allin. At this point the guy with the set of queens is facing elimination and is upset. The river brings the 4th queen!!!!!!! I guess live poker must be rigged as well.

The online bankroll is sitting at $12,847. Not bad, but I cannot pass that 13k mark. Hopefully I can pass the mark this weekend. Tomorrow is my son's birthday party, but I am sure that I will get to play later that night. On Sunday I have the Bluff Poker Tour event at VIP poker, and then some more 1/2 NL.

Good luck to everyone out there.

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you discussed Rake Back programs on here yet? I searched for it and it didn't find anything.
It would seem if you log the hours it just makes sense, no?

Poker Hack

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger billinga said...

You are right sort of. You can make money three ways besides playing winning poker - 1) bonus whoring, 2) rakeback, 3) propping.

I have taken advantage of all of these in the past and I would recommend pokerfox.net for their excellent strategies on all these topics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home