Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Update from 5/29

Well yesterday was mostly spent playing in the pool with the kids. After about 6 hours of swimming and goofing off, I decided I would play a little poker and watch my Mets play. Unfortunately I did not do as well as the Mets did. Nothing that hurt the bankroll too much though. I played some 1/2 NL on pokershare and one hand pretty much killed my session. I had KK and I was up against AA with an all rag flop. I played my KK aggressively and then did not lay down when he went allin over the top of me. That move cost me $170 overall, and I ended up losing $60 on the session. I still have not learned to lay that hand down there, I am not sure I will ever learn that. I also played a $20 180 man SNG that I did not cash in, so overall the bankroll dropped $80, putting me at $12,773 for the year.

Tonight I will be playing in a tourney that Bluff Magazine is putting on for a $1500 WSOP seat. It will be played on pokershare. I will also play some more 1/2 NL and hopefully I wont run into KK vs AA again. If I do maybe I will get the AA this time. Take care and good luck to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home